Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Video

I am going to put up a video of Maria tomorrow, but I want to get my post in for the day. She is CRAZY on the damned video and once again I am reminded of how different Anthony and Maria are. When he was her age, I could take video all DAY of him, but she is crazy about the camera, and the only video I can get of her is her climbing up to me and the camera. I showed her video today of her when she was littler, just learning to crawl, and she kept saying "Veronica! Veronica!" I told her no, that's not Veronica, it's YOU when you were a baby, but she doesn't get it. Ha, I can hardly believe it, I guess I can't fault her for finding it hard to believe. We had a nice day today, Veronica napped well so Maria and I hung out quite a bit. All she wants to do is climb up on the counters - it's like ALL she wants in life, so it's challenging, but mostly she is fun. I have to charge the video camera and I'll get the videos up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Same here! Both my girls at Maria's age wouldn't let me take video of them if they saw me w/ the vid. camera. They just climb to get to me and behind me so they can see what I'm filming. They LOVE to watch themselves when I play it back. : )