Monday, November 2, 2009

#650


This is the 650th post to Maria's blog. I forgot I was going to chose one of the blogs and update every day, like I did last year for Anthony's. Maria's was the only one I posted to yesterday, so I guess it will be hers. I did Anthony's last year and found it kind of depressing, but I was pregnant, and Anthony and Maria were both beginning their months of random sickness, so hopefully it won't be as bad this year.

It's starting out bad though! BOY she has been up early the last two days, the time change has not been kind to us. We kept her up until her usual time last night, which seemed impossible earlier in the afternoon, but she was still up yelling away at 5:20 this morning. Right now, she is in the living room watching Yo Gabba Gabba! "Yo Gabba?", she says, over and over until I put it on. BOY she can repeat herself. It's insane, and we are just not used to it. I promise I am not going to complain about a child of mine talking, but wow. She is insistent, to say the least.

I was thinking last night about the Y. I have never brought Maria to the nursery there, much less Veronica, and I'm wondering if I should start. I just can't imagine that they would do well. But Maria is almost two, and I know at some point she'll have to do something. I figure maybe in the spring, after she's two, maybe I'll get her into a Mom's Morning Out program or something.

Here's a picture from one year ago today. It's hard to believe that last year I had a little baby and this year I have a little baby too. Sometimes I get them confused, like I'll think, Maria can't do that! about something, she's only six months old! But of course, that's not her, that's Veronica. It is so strange. She is sooooo good to Veronica. If V is upstairs wailing away, which happens every time I dare to put her down for a nap, Maria says, going up the stairs? "Veronica? Veronica? Veronica? VERONICA?" until I go get her. It's a pain, but cute. Just like Maria!

No comments: