Monday, November 30, 2009

Teeny Maria

 
Don't even ask. I took this pic with my phone, but something is weird for me lately, adding pictures to Picasa, so it's tiny. But it's the last day of November and I did it! It went much better, posting every day for a month, this year than last year. Last year I did Anthony's blog and he was sick and it was so depressing! This year is better. I have probably just totally jinxed myself saying that, but I don't care.
Maria and Veronica and I went to a bounce place today in town with some friends and their kids. It was fun but - I have to say it - Maria is crazy! She took off her socks, she wanted to bring her drink in the jump thing with her, she kept going behind the counter at the snack place. I left everything a wreck at the table where we were sitting because once I told her we were going, she hightailed it toward the door. Nut!
She is getting so, so SO talky, though. It's crazy. I can't ever believe that Anthony was this age and talking like he did (which is to say, not) and I didn't know anything to think it was weird. It makes me feel like an idiot, BUT I am too excited to hear it now to get too down about it. What did we know? We were so young, lo those two years ago. Ha!
This is funny - yesterday we were watching football and I'm not going to say who, but SOMEONE said "Suck it!" to a member of the opposing team. "Suck it!", Maria said, laughing. "Suck IT!". I will say that I am a NY Jets fan and their game was not on tv yesterday. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alivia Quallen said...

This is the age where they say anything and you are like "did they just say that". I remember the day Ava said shit for the first time when her coat fell off her hook and she looks at me and says "sorry I so sorry". She was 2.5!