Monday, November 23, 2009

Table

 
She's sitting on the table here, going after my (empty) cup of coffee, but I liked the way it looked better cropped. It is Monday morning, 8:34, and I swear to God she has said 10 words 5,000 times each. "Signing Time? Signing Time? Signing Time? Signing Time?" "More cake? More cake? More cake? More cake?" "Ah, me!" she cries, like some opera singer, when you say anything to her that she doesn't like. And she doesn't like anything you say if it's not exactly what she just said. "Ah, me!" I always think, no Maria, Ah, ME. :) "Candy? Candy? Candy? Candy? Candy?" "Baby? Baby? Baby? Baby? Baby?" She is exhausting and I am already, unfortunately for her, exhausted.

Mike and I were talking last night about how it's Thanskgiving already, and then it will be Christmas, so fast. I said Maria will be two years old and while it seems like the holidays are coming around fast, I feel like I have known this girl forever and she has been bossing me around for fifty years!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: