Sunday, November 1, 2009

Behind Maria

 

I wanted to post because I don't want to forget these two things that she's doing that are cracking us up. One is that she'll say "juice, juice, juice, juice, juice, juice, JUICE, JUICE! JUICE!" when she's asking for juice and then I'll say, "you want juice?" and she'll say, "Kay!", like that's the first she heard of it. The second thing is KILLING me and making me laugh at her even when I don't want to. Today she was up on the counter and Mike and I were standing there but we had to move away, she was tearing down the pictures I have inside the cabinet doors, she just had to get down. So I said "Maria, I'm going to put you down, you want to get down?" and she said "Nokay!". It's a-dorable. I'll say "do you need to take a nap?" and she'll look like she's considering it and then say, "Nokay!". I'll try and get video of it because I can't do it justice. Nokay.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

"kay", Adri says the exact same thing! Sometimes it's "un kay".