Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Matilda Jane

 
 
So there are these crazily expensive clothes called Matilda Jane, they are sold in trunk sales and at home parties and I have never been invited to one, probably because I am always going on and on about how ridiculously expensive they are. But these are a pair of MJ pants on Maria, handed down from Mike's friend Candie. They are cute, right?

I was looking at Boden for kids' clothes, some sale notice came up on my mail or something. My LORD they are expensive too. A little knit dress for Veronica was $48. $48! I didn't spend that on their Baptism dress! Another friend of mine told me what good quality they were, but really, who cares? They can't really wear through clothes at this age. I put these clothes on Maria approximately 15 minutes ago, though, and they are already filthy with ketchup ("dip it! DIP IT!") and yogurt. It would hurt me deeply to spend $50 on this fool just to have her spill food all over it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adri is a total slob too. I told Heather NOT to buy her NICE expensive couture for her birthday because she'll have it ruined by the end of the day!