Thursday, November 5, 2009

Really Today

 

Here's Maria, playing in the leaves. We went for a walk this morning on the street next to ours and across from that is a big green space with giant old trees. It took her a while, but then she really started to dig it. Unfortunately, she also started to dig running out to the VERY BUSY street right by the trees, but we talked it over and decided to go back where it was safer. She was actually pretty good. Ooh, she is getting so chatty! She says "hi, cat!" and "bye, dog!" as appropriate on our walks. Today, some crazy street person came up to me while I was on the porch of a neighbor's house, getting Maria, who was chasing one of the cats. As soon as I saw this lady on the street, I knew, KNEW she was coming my way. So she said hi and I said hi, and then she said, real casual, "Is she home?" Well. It's a man that lives there and also? I don't believe that you were just stopping by to see you friend! Away, street lady! So I said no, no one is home, I was just getting my daughter and the lady said "do you know anyone around here that has a cell phone I could use?" I said no. No, I don't. Crazy. So I said, let's go Maria and maybe looked right at the lady and said "Bye bye Doggy!". Ha. And also boo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: