Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday

 
 
 
Grumpy. The outfit is from Julie in NJ - it's 18 months, like the other rompers but it's so much bigger. Because it's separates? Who knows. We put her in a 12 month outfit later and it was way too small, it barely fit over her belly. I am in pajamas here and it's probably not too early in the morning. I was in them for a long time yesterday. If I don't shower when I wake up, sometimes I don't at all. I used to wonder about that, before I had kids - I would think, who doesn't have time to shower? What is WRONG with this women that go on and on about how they don't have time to shower. Ah, the thoughts that I had when I only had theoretical children and not actual children. It's not really that I don't have time, it's just I don't have the inclination, really. What is the point? I think, most days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: