Saturday, December 27, 2008

Better?

 
 
Maybe. Who can tell. I took her to the doctor yesterday (where she weighed 23 pounds and five ounces, which is crazy and meant that we were giving her the wrong dose of Tylenol) and he said it was viral and to try and give her fluids and keep her comfortable. LORD she is cranky! She slept fitfully last night but was up at 5:00 and by that I mean UP and AWAKE. I laid her down at 6:45 because she seemed tired then, plus I wanted to get Anthony, who had been braying in his room since 5:00, but she only slept for five minutes. I put her down again at 9:00 and went up at 9:30 because she was screaming, then I went and got her at 10:00 because she was screaming *again*. So they have both basically been up since 5:00 and we have MILES to go before bedtime BUT at least she looks cute right? Right? The onesie is from Anthony's teacher and the pants are from my Mom, for Christmas. My parents go back to Florida on Tuesday and we will miss them until April!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: