Thursday, December 25, 2008

Poor Maria

 
 
 
Here's Maria, in happier times. Now she is sick! She was warm this morning when she got up and a little bit grumpy but she seemed good after her (extremely short) morning nap. We got her dressed in this sweet outfit my mom bought her which happens to match perfectly the baby legs that Laura got her and she looked adorable. Then she just started to fall apart in the afternoon, right when my family got here. She was so, so warm. I couldn't say what her temperature was but she was really warm and so sleepy and grumpy. I put her in the bath (just in the sink in the kitchen) and it seemed to perk her up and then she fell apart again. So she grumped a little bit and then she rallied right before she went to bed. Oh it is awful when they are sick! Today Maria laid on my chest more than Anthony has in his whole entire life, though! She has been asleep for almost two hours so I am hoping, hoping, she can sleep all night and feel better tomorrow. She is just pitiful and breaks my heart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: