Tuesday, December 30, 2008

at Bouncer Town

 
 
I am cracking up over listening to Mike - how he stays so cheery being the parent to this mean girl, I will never know. She has been IMPOSSIBLE today, up at 5:30 or whatever, rotten to the core all day, and he just keeps singing to her and telling her jokes. Mike's mom gave Anthony this microphone stand for Christmas, and it has these pedals that you push and it makes music, or a rimshot, or applause and Mike tells Maria a joke and then hits the rimshot pedal. It's so funny and sweet and it makes me feel very lucky to be married to someone like that, instead of someone like me. If I were married to someone like me, we'd both be in prison right now. Anyway, here's Maria in the teensy kids bounce zone area. She didn't wander much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: