Friday, December 5, 2008

47 Weeks

 
Five weeks until she's one. That's hard to believe. She is definitely starting to move around more, Mike and I think she will be walking by her first birthday. She climbed up three steps today and when she was SCREAMING like 10people this morning at 5:30 and I went in, she was standing up to greet me, which is a first. I assume all this new activity is why she was up yelling last night at 12 and 3. It's hard to not go in, especially because I am up anyway and I figure maybe I can just get her to go back to sleep. I am always afraid she'll wake Anthony. But the truth is, she won't wake up Anthony unless he is going to wake up anyway, and I only confirm her belief that I am a SUCKER if I go in, so I don't. I only went at 5:30 because I knew Anthony had been up in the night and I wanted him to be able to sleep as long as he could. Ugh. It's a constant battle of what I should do and what is the easiest thing to do and what is going to help her the most. I guess it's going to be like that only until...forever, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: