Friday, December 12, 2008

48 Weeks

 
 
 
I went to get her at 5:50 this morning because I thought it was 6:20. She was mad, Lord knows how long she had been screaming. Then she toppled off of our bed (her main goal, it seems, since the day she was born) so she started screaming AGAIN, since Anthony was still sleeping, I took her downstairs to get her dressed but she fell asleep before I could put clothes on her. She slept for about 40 minutes on my chest, super cute and warm and her hair all sweaty. She woke up and had breakfast and the boys left and now I'm not sure what to do with her. She needs to have a nap this morning but who knows what time? This outfit is from Anthony's teacher, I forget if I said and it's kind of a pain, in that she gets the center snap undone and then crawls out of the legs of it. But it is so warm and cozy I'm trying to find a way to make it work. Anyway. Four weeks until she's one! My parents are coming in tomorrow and we can't wait to see them and especially, to have them see the kids. Maria is so much more grown up than when they left in October.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: