Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet

She read that whole book to Veronica. She wasn't great with the words, but her intent was great! She had her birthday party snack time thing at school today and I think she got a kick out of it. She also peed on the floor today, I'm hoping for a 'last hurrah' type thing. What else. She is doing this cute thing, where she puts her hands in the pocket of her coat, while we're outside. She does it as soon as she goes out and as soon as her hands get through the car seat straps. It's super cute. She has been enjoying Cinderella and Peter Pan a lot, lately. She gets up on a chair, takes out whatever DVD is in there, grabs the one she wants and puts it in the player and hits play. I know that this might seem sort of nothing to others, but it's a big deal to me. Every day I feel like I have a new experience with Maria, like I've never been a parent before. It's interesting - it's great and it's also sort of sad, to me. Anyways, she's three tomorrow!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: