Monday, January 31, 2011

Mike

I was looking at Mike's pictures on his phone and found this, isn't it cute? You can tell how much she loves him in this picture. I was reading this thing the other day about how you shouldn't, like, tell your husband what to do with the kids because if you get too harpy they might find themselves separating from the kids, because they can't take the criticism, or something. I have to admit, I kind of though, oh boo hoo, poor babies, they can't take any criticism for when they are doing something WRONG and now you have made them ignore their CHILDREN, is the message, right? But anyway this is all to say that Mike is an excellent father to these three and he has more patience than anyone I know and they all love him so much. Look at the way she is looking at him! It kills me, kind of.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jana said...

I am made of cheese and readily admit it, but one of the things that I am most looking forward to in the future is having a kid or two who will look at Leon like that. It just makes my heart seize up with joy. So of course I cried a little when I saw this.