Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pretty

Isn't she pretty?  I just noticed V's little hand down there on the left, ha!  Poor Maria - I just put her down for a nap, she was up early early again today and then she spends the morning so tired.  And so, so bossy.  She really doesn't like to see you idle, she's all 'time to lean, time to clean'.  We got home at 12:30 last night, which, sure, is late, but it's later still if Veronica is up.  I went in and gave her some water and a hug and put her back and she yelled for quite a while.  Then Maria was up way before 5:00 and I went in and told HER to go back to bed but when Veronica started howling again at 5:00, I guess it was too much so Mike went and got them both at 6:00.  Now they are both napping by 11:30 and they'll be up by 1:30 and then around 4:00 everyone will go insane and all of our heads will pop off.  Fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby said...

she is sooo pretty and sweet.