Thursday, July 8, 2010

Working


Mike took these. He has such a better idea of composition that I don't even do anything to his pictures. I'm always cropping the HELL out of mine. She is sweet in this dress, right? It's from Mike's friend Candie, as is almost everything she wears lately. She's been so funny this week, since Mike is home. If Mike and I are standing near one another, she'll say "Mommy and Daddy hug?", we do, then she says "Kiss?". Sometimes she says "Dance?" and Mike and I dance, and then she says, "Maria turn?" so one of us dances with her, her feet on ours. If she wants us to hold hands, she says "two hands?". It's beyond cute. Anthony has not been having an easy time of it, here lately, so it's so nice to have Maria ordering us around and getting pleasure out of watching her parents dance and hug and kiss. It's a good reminder to Mike and me anyways.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: