Monday, July 26, 2010

Drama

This child is TIRED. She woke up at 5:20 this morning, we went to the Y to look at the preschool, and on the way home she completely lost her mind. Screaming and screaming and screaming "GO SHOPPING! GOOOOOOOO SHOPPING!". The hell? She was like a crazy person, I was talking to Mike on the phone but I had to go, it was too ridiculous to try and talk with that noise. She fell asleep on the couch and we moved her upstairs, where she screamed some more and then, mercifully, went to sleep. Sheesh.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

5:20...wth?? that is ungodly! I would be so tired if I had to get up with my kids then...I get up that early (445am to work out, but I don't have to deal with my kids) I hope she sleeps a lot as a teenager and you get to go wake her up for school by flipping on the light!