Monday, July 26, 2010

Laura

She looks like Laura, right? And me, too, I suppose. Look at her hair! I want you to know that I TRY to comb that hair out, that every night it is as smooth as silk. Then she must sleep on her back and grind her head into the pillow all night, so I brush it again in the morning. THEN she must grind her head into the carseat, which Veronica does too, and they both look like the Wild Men of Borneo when we get where we are going. I know Anthony's hair got thicker and I know Maria's will too but I am impatient! I think I might take her to get it cut and start new, her hair in the back is from, like, when she was born. It probably will just need a trim, right?

I went to the Y today with Maria to check out the preschool. I hope it works out because it seems great. I think she is ready to play with some peers and have some p.e. classes. We have really been having a lot of fun lately, so I think, sometimes, if she didn't go to preschool this year it wouldn't be the end of the world. She was tired today and crazy, but mostly she is fine. She was so great last week when we kept having to go out - she is certainly a girl who will get up and go and that is to be admired.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: