Sunday, July 11, 2010

Look at her little foot up in the air

She is so funny and weird. "Cheeeeeeese", she was saying here, but I didn't notice she kicked her foot up until now. She was up a lot in the night, mostly because Anthony woke up at 1:00 (!) for the day and he was super noisy. She used to sleep through all of it but I think Veronica is used to her quiet closet, so she is all, "what the hell?" when Anthony starts up and now Maria is too. I am hoping everyone settles in better soon.

Maria has been getting really sad when we leave lately. Friday night Mike and I left before dinner to go out and stay in a hotel overnight, and my parents stayed with the kids. Maria cried a little after we left, but then was okay until her bath, and then was okay after a minor freakout there. Then last night I got dressed for church and my parents came over and Maria said "no go to church, Mommy? Please?". I almost stayed here but I thought it's ridiculous, the only way to get her used to it is to do it - to go away and come back, like I said I would. It's sad, though, she shrieks and shrieks and that's what you have in your ears when you leave. I can hear it all through Mass, practically. Then Maria will get over it and Veronica will start and - ugh - it just feels like forever.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: