Sunday, January 11, 2009

Video of Week 0 to Week 52

Here's Maria's video of all the weeks of her first year. I sort of hate the music - I mean, I love the song and it speaks to me, certainly, about my feelings for Maria. But I wanted to choose a different song and I couldn't use any of the music I have on iTunes for some reason, so I had to buy a song from Amazon (which is fine, it was .99) but I was kind of in a hurry and Maria has been such a PAIN today I was finding myself being less and less fond of her as I was trying to find a song. I almost chose "You Know I'm No Good" by Amy Winehouse! So I felt like I should just truly choose a song that makes me think of really, truly, how I feel about her - not today, when everyone is throwing up on me, but always and this is it. So it's a cliche but what isn't about me, lately? You can't imagine how often I am barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen! :)

No comments: