Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grab Bag Sale

 
I went to Once Upon a Child this morning for this crazy grab bag sale they have. You pay $15 for a bag of stuff, however much you can fit in there. I got two bags of stuff for Maria, Anthony, the baby, and some various other people's kids. I saved $121 they said and that was off the clearance prices so it was a great deal. I got this super cute Ralph Lauren skirt for Maria, two winter coats for next year, two jackets for Anthony, a sweet Gap Snowflake sweater for Maria for next year, all sorts of stuff. There are some crazy ass women that shop at the sale - they take everything and then sort through it and throw back at you what they don't want, and that stinks, but I just waited and got some stuff that I wanted. I'm glad it's only once or twice a year though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: