Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aunt Joan

 
 
 
Whenever either of my kids are on the table, it makes me think of my Aunt Joan. Anthony LOVED lying on her kitchen table. Maria loves to be on the table or the island, she wants to be up on your level, but not held. She is a freaking lunatic - she was up at 5:00 this morning and screamed her HEAD off until just before 6:00 when Mike went to get her. Then she grumbled and groused in the bed with us - she only wants to lie down with you if she can lie her face right on your face. I have a cold again so I am not that into her lying on my nose and mouth. Mike took her downstairs and fed her, etc., then I took her up for a nap at 7:30and she woke up an hour later, and I just put her back down around 10:00 because she was freaking out. Now fifteen minutes later she's awake again but I am coldheartedly leaving her in her crib. Maybe until Mike gets home for lunch. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: