Monday, January 26, 2009

Stare

 
She can really get a mean stare going right? This girl is going to be in trouble if she doesn't shape up soon. She is in her nightie early here because I put her in the tub around 5:30 to see if that would stop her from SCREAMING IN MY EAR like she did all afternoon. Mike gave her some Tylenol and then we discussed whose idea made her better, mine (the bath) or his (the Ty). Who knows, this nightie is a gift from Anthony's teacher - I don't even know whose clothes they were but man it is the nicest thing - she keeps sending stuff and it's perfect. This is 18 months and it just zips right up which is nice because I don't often have a lot of time to mess with snaps and everything with Miss Maria.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alivia Quallen said...

Ava and Max were in bed at 730pm last night. Ava was under my feet all day that I couldn't take it anymore and I was up with her the night before three times. I feel if they aren't going to nap anymore then they can be in bed at 730.

Joanne said...

I agree, except Maria could never even make it til 7:30! She still naps twice a day though. Anthony, on a normal day, (which we haven't had in FOREVER), can totally make it til 7:30 and it's fine if he does. Maria hardly ever naps for longer than one hour so she is usually exhausted by 6:30. And I am usually glad to see her go! :)