Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is not a cocktail



All evidence to the contrary. :) She is so, so rotten at sleeping! I can't believe how I used to think maybe this next baby will be a better baby than Anthony, but I would think, this next baby could never sleep as *badly* as Anthony and guess what? She is MUCH WORSE THAN ANTHONY! It blows my mind. She slept for 45 minutes this morning and I put her down this afternoon at 1:00 and she was up by 1:40. I leave her up there for an hour, hoping in vain she'll go back to sleep but she never does. So she is super, super grumpy all day long. I'm hoping some teeth are going to bust out here soon and maybe that will explain it. Sheesh.

4 comments:

Abby said...

ewwwww. i'm guessing you didn't get to work out. if it makes you feel better (and it won't), Beau was a tricky sleeper from 10-16 months and now he takes a long nap. So- hopefully when baby 3 comes, she will be taking a 2.5 hour nap. Sleeping 'stuff' is the worst. Good luck.

Theresa said...

I just found your blog and read through the archives. I have a baby about a week younger than Maria, and we have been having the same sleep difficulties as you guys have been having.

I saw in an old post where Maria had an IU sleeper on....are you in Indiana? I only ask becase I myself live in Indiana and am just curious. I promise I'm not stalky!!!

Have a great day...your kids are beautiful!

Alivia Quallen said...

She looks like she is about to pass out in the highchair. Are you sure that isn't a cocktail;-)

Joanne said...

We are in Indiana, Theresa. Email me at joannerkehoe@gmail.com and tell me where you are!