Saturday, November 22, 2008

Poor Maria

 

She is sick with a cold, too. I bought her two new nighties (which is what we call all of them, Julie, including Anthony's!) at Costco and they are super warm and fuzzy. She has slept really really really badly last night and today but I am (probably foolishly) hopeful that she'll do better tonight. Her appetite seems fine, so I'm hopeful it's not too bad. I know they both got sick from Anthony and I know he got sick from those kids at school! I don't get the impression that anyone (well, hardly anyone) in Anthony's class is following any rules about keeping your kids home if they are sick. :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm just saying that her husband is going to be pretty disappointed when she tells him she is going to slip into a nightie and comes out wearing footie pajamas. :)
Hope everyone is feeling better!