Monday, November 24, 2008

No Picture Monday

I didn't post a picture of Anthony today because he looks so bad from his cold. Maria looks fine but I am sick of her today! She is the craziest girl ever. I can't remember if Anthony was this crazy but I think maybe not, which is terrifying. She NEVER sits still and she ALWAYS tries to crawl off the changing table when I am getting her dressed/changing her. Last night we put her tub in the big tub and I bathed her there and it was murder, she kept whipping and twisting around to see everything. She gets madder faster than Scarlett O'Hara, it's unbelievable. Today she went RIGHT DOWN the BASEMENT STAIRS - head FIRST! Anthony stealthily opened the door and brought his Goldfish down there and I guess she thought she wanted some? I was trying to wet a washcloth for poor Anthony's face and the water takes a YEAR to get hot in the kitchen so I was doing some dishes and then I heard her. I freaked out, of course, and ran to get her and she was fine, mad, but only a little. I picked her up to look at her eyes and everything but she was pushing and pushing to get out of my arms so that she could get to those damned Goldfish. She's crazy. Thank God she is so cute, I tell her all the time, I couldn't take it from an ugly child. :)

2 comments:

Alivia Quallen said...

It's the second one. Max was into EVERYTHING!!! He was a climber and is still a dare devil. Hopefully your third will be laid back but I have a feeling it is going to have to be;-)

Julie said...

It is funny that both of you say that, b/c Aubrey is already such a climber...way more than Xavier at this age. Stairs, stools, stepladders...everything! I just know that she'll be climbing out of the crib way before I am ready to move her out of one!!!!