Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a Good Thing She's So Cute

 

Because she is a pain in almost every other way. Last night she went to sleep at the usual time and then woke up crying like continuously between 11:30 and 3:30. I finally went in and fed her at 3:30 because by then Anthony was up howling away so I figured maybe she could get back to sleep that way. She went back to sleep (with some crying) until after 7:00but she kind of refuses to nap. She's eating well. I'm trying to think of nice things to say about her. Her hair remains cute and her eyes are a pretty shade of blue. But, as I told her this morning, she is not going to be able to count on her looks always, so she better start working on that personality! I don't have to take her with me to Anthony's therapy appointment today because Mike is home so that is a blessing. Maybe she'll nap this afternoon? I woke up at 3:30 with her but had fallen asleep before 9:30 so I had a hard time getting back to sleep until ... almost six? It would be SUCH a nice day to sleep, it's cold and rainy, but no one seems to see that but me. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: