Friday, October 31, 2008

More Crawling

Here is another video. We really can't seem to capture her actually crawling because like her brother, the second she realizes what she's doing is making us happy, she stops immediately.

She is up in her crib right now, fussing away, refusing to nap. REFUSING. I am afraid that I am going to have to start letting her cry at night to get her on track. I hate it but man - I hate this worse, she has not napped for more than like 30 minutes in days. I have to take Anthony to physical therapy this afternoon and I just know she's going to be a mess and that makes Anthony upset and blah blah blah vicious cycle. Also, I saw a thing on the Today show today that said that heart attacks happen mostly on Mondays and that the Monday after we fall back they go down 5% and the Monday after we spring ahead they go up 5%. They said it was definite proof that if you do not sleep enough your risk of having a heart attack goes way up. So these kids are figuratively and literally killing me. Awesome.

No comments: