Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Eggs

 

 

 

She ate only a little bit of eggs, but I think she had some. We are trying to feed her soft table food but there's not that much that I can think of. Yesterday she ate some pancake for breakfast and also for lunch. This morning I was giving her some pear/plum baby food that I made myself but man - we freeze it and then it gets super liquid-y when I thaw it out. I mix it with yogurt from our deliveries but that is kind of runny too - I find all organic yogurt to be runny - so eventually she ended up just drinking it. ANYWAY.

She is turning into a rotten, rotten sleeper. I can't believe my luck! Last night she went to bed early, 6:40 or so. Then she woke up at 10:00 to nurse and then again at 3:30 but THEN she was up basically for the day. It is MURDER for Mike and me. I went in to Anthony after nursing her last night because he was so crazy, but he calmed down pretty well, but then Mike and I were up until Mike went in at 6:00 and changed her diaper and rocked her a little and then finally before 7:00 he just went and got her. Ugh. I wish I could think it was teeth or something but she is still rocking the ONE tooth and she is never warm or seems uncomfortable. Just ... up. I am going to try to get her back on some kind of track. Wish us luck!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: