Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet

Mike got her to sit down and smile. So it's cheesy, but it's there. We are going to buy a new camera, I just hate to do it before I get the money from the insurance company.

She looks so happy here. I mean, she is really happy all of the time. I guess I'd be happy if I got everything I wanted! My mom and I were talking about happiness, or the lack thereof, yesterday and I was thinking. I am not really in this job to be happy. I want my kids to be happy and healthy and good, solid citizens. Who is happy when they are pouring out everything they have every day into three little kids, one of whom doesn't talk or acknowledge almost anything? WHO? And are they high, all the time? Because that is the only way I can see it. And who cares, anyway? If you are home with little kids, and you are HAPPY all the time about it, feel free to leave a comment. But know that I will accused you of being a) high or b) a big, fat liar.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OMG thank you for this post! I just called my husband this morning because I had just made this big breakfast, which both of my kids devour in less them 10 min every single morning and they leave a huge mess and then while I am cleaning up their mess Maggie clinging to my leg crying and Josie starts crying because her leg hurts...WTF?? Seriously, I said to Paul I just want to be appreciated by these vultures. I give and give. Do I want to be making 6 eggs at 645 in the morning just to be cleaning the pan at 7am all while trying to shovel some cereal into my mouth? Um no! Sorry this is a rant, but AMEN to your post!