Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great Nap

 
Maria took a great, long nap today. It's good news, to be sure, but even if she takes a good nap, she's still kind of a pissant by the end of the day. We just put the girls to bed and they are BOTH in there babbling away. Sharing a room is going so well, and if we could just get their wake up time pushed til 6:00, it would be so much better. Maria and Veronica are not napping at the same time anymore, which can really mean a day full of putting down someone or other for a nap and nothing else. We did go to a playgroup yesterday and I think Maria had a lot of fun. I can't believe it's the end of June already, and then we'll have July and August and then she'll be in preschool! It blows my mind. I can't wait, I think she'll do really well there. It went badly when I tried to leave them in the Y nursery, but I bet if I could go back she'd be okay. We just haven't had a chance to go back because of naps. I want to get Maria started in swimming lessons this winter - I want to do the winter because I want to be guaranteed that we'll be indoors. So Fall should be big for us! IF we make it, ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: