Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Camera

Thank GOD we got a new camera! This picture shows the new blue of our stairs and hallway, it's nice, right? Let's see, we made it through two weeks of Veronica and Maria sharing a room. They are both doing very well, although we still get a little messed up about naps. Today they slept until 6:15, which is a miracle. Poor Maria only napped for one hour, which is not enough for a crazy person like her. She was a little rough before bed, but now the two girls are up there and I don't even hear their normal chatting. I can't believe tomorrow is July and then Maria will start preschool at the end of August, I think. I am having kind of a hard time meeting the moms from her school. (I just heard her yell, see what I get for talking about her and how well she and V are doing?). Anyway, they have had these playdates allegdly so we can meet and our kids can meet, but I went to one and no one was very friendly. This is how I find some groups of women to be, I'm sad to say. Once they have another friend, it's like that's it! They're done! I feel that way too, I mean, I am not really looking for any best friends, but man - I think it seems polite to say hello!

Anyways. I'm sure it will all work out when she starts in school. She is as funny and cute as ever. She loves the pool and she loves taking her diaper off to get in the pool, and really, just taking her diaper off. Kook.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: