Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Impossible

It's so hard to take a picture of her. I haven't charged the phone my brother gave me, so I used my phone to take these. She NEVER stands still, so they are going to be blurry. She looks a LOT like me in this picture. I have a picture of (well, maybe my mom has it) me in the tub? And it looks exactly like this, down to the nakedness! Ha!

Maria is doing well here lately. She is sleeping well and is generally pretty pleasant. We are going to start toilet training in earnest next month. She starts preschool in September. Things are a lot easier in the summer.

Ha, as I say this, she is ALL UP IN MY FACE about GOING OUT IN THE CAR. It's 8:30 in the morning. Veronica is back for a nap already. I am trying to tell Maria about mornings and social rules and how NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO GO OUT AT THIS HOUR but she cares not.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: