Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poor Mike

 
Mike has been sick, really sick, and it's been a complete drag for him because it's hard to be sick in this house. Even if your lovely and kind wife lets you lie around, there's still SO much crap going on all the time, it's hard to not be woken up or to feel badly because you can't get up. He's taking Maria up for her nap here, we had been outside playing so hopefully she'll take a good one. Everyone slept late this morning (6:45) but she was up in the night several times. Mike said today, and it's true, even though neither Maria nor Anthony are really actually aware that I am having a baby and that there will soon be a baby living here, they definitely sense something is amiss and they, neither of them, will stay off my leg for one second. It makes me very nervous but I keep thinking about when I was pregnant with Maria and I worried so much and it was all for naught. It's like she's always been here, and none of us can think of life without her. I hope it will be like that with the new baby too. It better be! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: