Thursday, April 2, 2009

Focal Black and White

 
You can see our new carpet here, but not that well since it's mostly black and white. Maria had a hard day today, but she can be pretty good natured. We tried to go to Open Gym this morning after her nap, but Anthony cried and cried when we got there - he was SO sad and really sobbing. I tried to see if he would shake it off, because I have no idea what upset him so, he used to love it, but not anymore. I was disappointed, as it is something I really look forward to, to break up the day, but he was fine once we left and Maria was really good about all the shuffling around. I put her down when we walked in because I wanted to take Anthony over to the trampoline, since he usually likes it (he didn't this time, natch) and she was crying by the time I got back to her. I guess she thought I was just dropping her off there or something, she didn't think to look around. Sheesh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: