Saturday, April 11, 2009

15 Months

 
...for real, today. What can one say about Maria Kathleen when she is 15 months old? Hmmm. She is getting big - I am taking her to the doctor next week so we'll see her exact stats then. She is a good sleeper, but an early riser. She goes to sleep by 7:00 most nights and wakes up anywhere from 5:00 to 6:00. A few days last week she slept late - like 8:00 (!) - but that appears to be over. There is no use in leaving her to cry, because she can turn up the volume like you've never heard before and I don't want her to wake up Anthony. We are lucky in that she will sleep through all of his shenanigans, though, so that's good. She is a great walker and a (God help us) great climber. She likes to read books and she likes you to read them to her, but super fast, like Anthony did. She still only has two bottom teeth but we know she is getting some other teeth now because she is chewy as can be and also kind of grumpy, even for her. She loves to put on shoes and socks and jackets and any kind of clothing, really. She loves to go out. She is a happy person, really, but she is just ... extremely opinionated. I know. I know she is just like me and this is my punishment. But as I was telling my sister and our friend Joe the other day, it has taken me 40 years to get this mean, what is her problem that she has gotten this way in 15 short months?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: