Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15 Month Checkup

Mike took Maria to the doctor this morning for her 15 Month checkup. She weighs 25 pounds and is 31 inches tall. That's like the 80th percentile for weight and the 80th percentile for height, so she's proportionate anyway. She had just three needles, they wanted to give her her 12 month shots AND her 15 month shots today which would have been .... I can't remember if Mike said five or eight needles. It must have been five? It was just a little while ago that he told me but I can't remember. Anyway, we're delaying the 15 month shots because they couldn't do the 12 month when I took her too early for her appointment? Remember? Who's with me? :) She's up taking a nap so no picture but I'll post one later, maybe, depending on how the day goes.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adri is behind on her shots, she's getting her 15 month shots when she's 18 months because she had her 12 month shots when she was 15 months! I don't care what they say 3 at a time is more than enough!