Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday

 

 

 

 

Mike is home today so we have been hanging out. I just took a nap! He took Anthony for a nice walk - we were going to go to the Zoo but since Anthony was up from 3:00-6:00 or something we're afraid to put him in the car. I mean, we don't want him to fall asleep on the way back which he surely would. But this way, they got some sun/exercise, he didn't fall asleep, and Maria and I both took a decent afternoon nap! Maria and Mike and I went to the playground by our church today and Maria had her first swing, she liked it. It was funny to see the kids at that school and think maybe in five years she'll be going there. It feels far away. There was a nun from church there and she took Maria and hoo boy, did she cry! She probably feels guilty for being such a bad girl, I told her. Ha. No I didn't.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: