Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday, in the Pack and Play

 

 

 

She is cute but man she does not like to be on her own. If Mike puts her down, she's fine but as soon as she sees me, she starts whining to be picked up. I try not to make eye contact with her, I told Mike today, and he said she's like those celebrities that don't allow their help to make eye contact. Ha! So we're calling her Tom Cruise. Maria and Anthony and I went to a party today at my friend Jenny's house, it was her second son Henry's second birthday. He is super cute - we gave him Play Doh and a Target gift card. Jenny and I both live in small houses and so I was trying to bear in mind that I didn't want our gift to take up too much room! Anyway, Maria did well at the party, she ate a soft pretzel and some baby food and a teensy bit of banana cake, which she loved. God, she's cute, right? Sometimes I can't believe how cute and smiley she is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

It's not Mommy bias - she IS cute!