Friday, September 12, 2008

Eight Months Old

 

 

 

...and still nowhere NEAR sleeping all night. In fairness, I think of all night as 7:00 til 7:00. Maria slept last night from 6:30 until 11:30, then ate and went back to sleep until 4:30, then ate and went back to sleep til 6:30 and is back again now at 8:15. I know some people have kids that are much younger that go to bed later and sleep 'all night' and I think that is great, I'm jealous. But I can't keep her up past 6:30, she is pathetic! She's SO TIRED and she digs away at her eyes and is super fussy and crazy. I am hoping for a MAJOR turnaround in the next month because after she is nine months old I'm not going to feed her anymore in the night, so I hope we can do it with a minimum of crying. Ha. We'll see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: