Sunday, July 26, 2015

Funny Story

So I never have any pictures of Maria because whenever we go to the pool or whatever, she immediately leaves me and then only appears when she needs money or is mad because I suggest leaving after four or five hours and who wants to see pictures of that?

But the other night I took Maria and Veronica to see Mary Poppins, a local production of a high school theater summer stock company, and I went with my friend Jill and two kids she was babysitting, who are Anthony and Maria's ages.  I was sitting far away from Maria so I couldn't shush her during Act 1 like I wanted to.  So at intermission, I said to Maria, listen - NO TALKING during Act 2.  She said, quick as a whip, "So what if someone says, hey cutie, you look really cute!, I can't even say thank you?"  Where does she get this?  Does she just keep this stuff in her head ready for me?  I do not even know.


No comments: