Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 24 of Lent

Maria marched in the St. Patrick's Day parade yesterday, Mike went to Party City and got her beads and a cute headband with shamrocks on it.  She had a great time, I am hoping that at some point I can find some pictures of it and I'll put them up.

She also finished Monarch Madness last night, which caused them to be up late, it was well after 9:00 when they went to sleep last night so she was super tired and grumpy this morning.  But she can be cajoled into feeling better, and once it occurs to her that she is going to get to go to school and see everyone, she's better.  Lately, I don't know, she just is getting super charming and sweet so even when she is grumpy I know it's not going to last and I can just wait for her to turn back into her great self.

No comments: