Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine

Maria had her Valentine's Day party at school today and I think she had a good time. She said "Ben HIT ME!", right when I got there to pick her up. I said "did you do anything to him? Did you hit him first?" "Yes!", she answered. Sigh. She said he hit her right in the EAR. God only knows what the truth is. She drives me bonky bonks on Monday because she's so tired she falls asleep on the way home from school and then she won't nap so she is UP IN MY FACE all day. She yelled and screamed today after we got Anthony because I woldn't stop for apple juice. Sheesh. She is a wonder - I love her so much and she is so affectionate and great. She is also a genius and she carries a pretty good tune. But sometimes I can't take one more second of her. She is SO loud and SO up in your grill all the time. But super sweet. Look at her. I picked out a red shirt for her today and said "how about this?" and she got that AC DC shirt and said, How about THIS? So that's what she wore. Anyways, first Valentine's Day party, one ear hit, several valentines, one hundred lollipops. I'd say it's a success.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

A Damn Ant said...

I meant to say, I was folding laundry yesterday and out fell a Disney Princess bandaid! :)