Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I know it's cliche but she really is, right?  Pretty?  In Pink?  This sweater was from Christmas, from Mike's mom and we have just gotten her in it.  Maria doesn't believe in wearing sweaters over a shirt or something, she thinks they are all JACKETS and yesterday was the first day it was warm enough to have her wear a sweater as a jacket.  She loves to go outside, she can put on her own clothes and boots, even though the boots are rarely on the right feet.  She doesn't like to do things for very long, so it's nice to have this weather break and not have to put on every piece of clothing in the house before we go out, since we're only going to be out their for two or three minutes.  She loves to ring the doorbell at the back door and when I answer it, she says "Helooooo!".

She has been singing a lot, she loves the songs from Beauty and the Beast and she really likes Cee Lo's "Forget You'.  She has a sweet voice and is a good singer.  She gets that from me and I'm just going to say it because although Mike is a good singer, I'm sick of hearing about how she gets EVERYTHING else from me - the incessant talking, etc., so I'm go ahead and take the singing.

2 comments:

RoseBFK said...

She sure is; so much like you, especially in this picture.

Alivia Quallen said...

She is pretty! Max loves to hum any tune. He certainly does not get that from us. My older Brother loves to hum so maybe from him. I love all your blogs because then I feel like I can see what is going on in your life since we don't do playgroup anymore.