Sunday, October 17, 2010

Same Dress...

...different day.

So. Maria saw Yo Gabba Gabba this week and then this weekend we started potty training. Big week! All week I've been telling her that we were going to start wearing just underwear, no diapers, starting Saturday. Friday night Veronica woke up - well, like 2:30 Saturday morning and she was up until FIVE, so I slept in Saturday morning but Mike started the training. It's been difficult, she has only had about half success, I'd say. But once we started, there was no going back. So she is going to go to preschool tomorrow in pants and we are going to send two extra outfits, just in case. We went to the park today and she peed through TWO outfits and we had to go home, so clearly we are not great at the going-out-in-the-world part of training. But I have faith in her, she is getting the hang of it. I hope!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It will get better I promise!! You have to stay home alot, which is torture, I know. Also, put the little potty in the back of your van, so if you are out she can go in that rather then a porta potty or a gas station. We also carry a little potty seat in the car too! Its a process, but she will get there!