Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pretty Baby

She really is pretty, right? I love this picture of her, I think her hair looks nice and it was a nice time of day for sun and shadows and I love that big face on her shirt to contrast her sweet little visage. Brag much, Joanne? Ha! It's rare that I take a good picture, Mike has a much better eye for photography than I do.

Tomorrow is a fun day, indeed. Mike is home from work and Maria has preschool and Anthony has school. So don't tell Maria, but Mike and I are going to go out to breakfast with just Veronica. Mike probably dreads holidays but I love them, because he's home.

Maria has had a pretty good weekend, but my LORD she never stops with the bossing.

Go car! Go play! Donut! Cookie! Milk! Grilled cheese! Go car! Go play! Go play now! It's exhausting. I told my sister, she drives me crazy with the talking and then she'll say "Mommy? How's your eye?" out of nowhere, and it's super cute and all is forgiven.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: