Sunday, October 31, 2010

Haircut

Maria had her first official haircut on Friday. We are always looking for somewhere to go so that we can go out in the caaaaaar, and she needed it cut, so off we went. She did very, very, extreeeemely well. I was shocked at how good she is, although I suppose it is just more proof that she is a Street Angel. It was a different experience for me, because the last time I went to one of those places, I was super pregnant with Maria and I had to HOLD Anthony the whole time he got his hair cut. But Maria watched a Diego and Dora DVD, sat in the car, and had a high old time. She even followed directions well, the woman told her to look down and she did, she kept the clips in her hair, etc. Then we got balloons and home we went. It looks adorable, not too much shorter, just nice and neat.

She had a good week, I guess. Her preschool teacher sent home a sheet that said Maria knows all these colors! and it was a lot of them. She also counted 10 pieces of candy. She is a smart cookie. Not to say too much, but she is doing better with the toilet training. It's not great but we are getting there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carrie Reiberg said...

what a smartie farty little thing. the haircut with the paci is the cutest thing ever. much love you all!