Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Socks

 
Oh, this girl. She is the worst girl ever. She got up at 3:30 this morning, screaming and SCREAMING her head off. Mike went in, I went in, and then we just stayed in our room, listening to her howl. So we have been up since then. It's really, really, REALLY hard to do this job on so little sleep. I had to take Maria with me to Veronica's 4 month appointment today, because Mike had to be at work. She was terrible - horrible - she screamed bloody murder and cried and sobbed every time someone came in. That's four - the nurse, the student, the doctor, and then the nurse again. I couldn't tend to Veronica the way I wanted to, because I had to try and shut Maria up so she wouldn't make Veronica cry. Ugh. She is hard to like sometimes. Here she is this morning, in Mike's socks that she forced him to put on her.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment: