Sunday, March 15, 2009

You Should See the Other Guy?

 
 
 
Well. I don't think that even Anthony has ever had a goose egg like this. Maria was up on and off last night until like 12:00, Mike went in and I went in and then finally I guess she went to sleep. She seemed fine, wasn't warm, she went right to sleep as soon as we went in and picked her up, so I guess she was just having some trouble settling down. Then ANTHONY woke up around 2:00 and has been up ever since. This is all to say that we are TIRED and I was messing around with Anthony this morning while Maria crawled off and got up on the trampoline and I guess was trying to crawl up on the hope chest? And BAM she hit her head into it. It got swollen like that *immediately*, and blue and now is turning kind of a reddish/purple/blue color. Ugh. We are too tired to watch the kids!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alivia Quallen said...

Poor Maria;-( That looked like it really hurt.